Friday, August 28, 2020

GETTING MY WATCH TALKING TO MY PHONE

 I spent hours getting my phone talking to my watch today.  Since I got my new phone I have been slowly getting things to work on it.  Since I have not been wearing my watch (why bother) I didn't synch it up.  When I tried, nothing worked on it.  I also had to update the operating system so it screwed everything up.  Suddenly no emails and texts worked.  As I have said before, I can't stand when things that should work, don't work. It drives me crazy!  

 Then I figured out that a button wasn't clicked and Voila! it all worked. It always boggles my mind how one button not clicked can screw everything up.  It all works again.  I am happy.

 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!