Thursday, August 6, 2020

PASSED ON A GIG

Today I decided to pass on a gig.  Yes, I passed on work.  I really wanted the gig but here's what happened. I started interviewing with the company back during mid-July. In the past four weeks I interviewed four or five times with staff.  Things changed in each interview.  Originally the gig was going to be 2 to 2.5 days per week and now it is 30 hours per week.  Originally it was going to be for 6 months and now it is 12 months at least.  I felt that it was not going to be the gig for me.   Another gig will come!

It was a weight off my back to pass on this gig. 

I spoke to the vet today about Lucky's progress.  She is better but still not 100%.  I thought she was supposed to be on the antibiotics for 3 weeks but the vet said no 4 weeks.  I hope the next 2 weeks makes this infection go away. She sounds so miserable.  A constant stuffy head. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!