Tuesday, August 25, 2020

HOOLA HOOP ARRIVED

 My hoola hoop has arrived.  It is sitting in quarantine and I can't wait to open it and see it.  Tomorrow will be hoola hoop day!  

Today I Zumba'd for 20 minutes.  Zumba has been making me sweat.  I actually break out in a sweat!  I tried Zumba years ago and I didn't like it.  I really like it now.  I don't think I would join a class or anything but in my living room, I like it.  

I made an agreement with myself that I would workout five days a week.  Either Zumba, hoola hoop, treadmill, walking DVD, or stationary bike.  I have lots of options but with this smoke I have had those options cut down to walking DVD, Zumba and hoola hoop.  Still some good options.

My plan to get up and get moving is happening.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!