Wednesday, July 28, 2021

WALKING INTERVALS

 Another day of work.  I am anxiously waiting for my package delivery tomorrow so I can start baking again.  I spent some time freezing some food.  I had 1/4 of the cherry crumble cake left and I froze that.  I also froze some of the kale and bean soup that I made on Sunday.  It is good to have food in the freezer for the future.  I love to go into the freezer and just pop food into the microwave or boiling water and voila food is ready to eat.  

I took another 2 mile walk while Lucky was with the dog walker.  I am getting stronger and can do the walk (much of it is uphill) in 45 minutes.  The hills really slow me down.  One hill is so steep I go 2/3 of the way up and then cut down a side street that is flat to catch my breath.  Then after one block of flat walking I walk the rest of the way up the hill.  It is like doing intervals.  3 minutes of uphill, 3 minutes of flat walking, 2 minutes of uphill and then flat walking.  Get that heart rate going!  

I found a time where there was no one on my block and I could change my light bulbs on my stairs. They have been out for months.  I finally found a good time to change them.  It will be nice to have them lit again.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!