Monday, July 19, 2021

LEFTOVER STIR-FRY

 I made a Leftover Stir -Fry.  I had some leftover veggies I cut up and threw in a wok.  I had kale, zucchini, bok choy, mushrooms and tofu.  I took the trumpet mushrooms and cut the stems and fried them in oil in the wok.  It is supposed to make them look like scallops.  I am not sure if they do but they look cool.  I am not sure what scallops taste like, I am not sure I ever tasted a scallop.  These tasted okay.  I would not go out of my way for it.  If I fried them again, I would do it differently.

Then I stir-fried my veggies and browned my tofu and threw in some Thai sauces and sugar.  It tasted awesome.  I used the white rice I made for the dog (I make extra rice and freeze it for the dog for when she gets sick.  I hadn't put it in the freezer yet.) and voila I had dinner.  



I walked on the treadmill for 2,500 steps.  I watched Big Brother while I walked, it kept my mind off the monotony.  The treadmill can be hard on my hips.  I was in great pain around 750 steps but I powered through.  I was going to stop at 2,000 but kept going to get my steps in.  I was not going to get to 4,000. 

I had to do some work work today so I was pretty busy.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!