Thursday, July 15, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 Lucky and I got up and after breakfast we got cooking.  We needed to to be able to get finished in a descent time.  Today I made Cinnamon Twists.  They are little cinnamon twists in a cupcake tin.  They are super delicious and so "buttery".  The only thing was that the cinnamon overflowed the tin and went all over the bottom of the oven.  On the bright side, this allowed me to clean the bottom of the oven that probably had not been cleaned in a very long time.  It was mostly soot from days gone by.  Now it is sparkly.


While the cinnamon twists were proofing, Lucky and I went for a walk to get our steps in.  Then later in the day I also did the 1 mile DVD to get more steps in.  I walked 5,000 steps today.  I needed to up my walking game.

Between the walking and the baking that was pretty much the whole day. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!