Tuesday, July 6, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 I cooked a Marbled Gulgelhupf today.  What is a Marbled Gulgelhupf?  It is a bundt-type cake.  It has a specific mold (that I did not use because mine was too big) that makes it stand out.  It is marbled with white cake and chocolate cake.  


It is really light and super tasty.  I really like this cake.  I would make it again in a minute.  It just took a lot of utensils and bowls.  I would need to perfect it to make clean up easier.  Boy is it good!

Lucky and I went for a walk.  I took a wrong turn because I was trying to get my Audible book working and I let Lucky steer and she took me on the wrong street.  We worked it out but didn't go our regular way.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!