Wednesday, July 7, 2021

DENTAL MOUTH GUARD

 I am so happy!  I finally got my dental mouth guard.  After five weeks of grinding my teeth after I broke my mouth guard, I will finally be able to sleep all night through.  Five weeks ago I cracked my mouth guard by grinding too much.  Then after going to the dentist to get fitted for a new mouth guard, I tried to wear the cracked guard and I woke up and the guard had a piece of plastic missing where it was cracked.  Now it was actually broken.  I decided that since I could not find the broken piece, it was best that I didn't wear the mouth guard anymore.  

Now I have a new mouth guard and I am so happy!  

Lucky and I went for a long walk today.  It was super foggy so it was actually cold.

I ordered groceries from Whole Foods and I was supposed to have them delivered from 6-8pm.  I waited.  I got a text at 7:34 pm saying the groceries were delivered.  Nobody delivers anything without Lucky knowing.  In fact the UPS guy delivered something the other day and rang the bell.  He inquired where Lucky was because that was the first time he got to ring the doorbell without her hearing him and barking when he pulled up in his truck.  He was worried she was sick or passed on.  She was at the vet getting dental work done.

When I got the text from Amazon I went and looked for the groceries.  Both doors, nope.  I looked up and down the street, nope.  I called Amazon and the woman called the delivery guy.  He said he didn't know where he delivered the groceries.  What??  What do you mean you didn't know where you delivered the groceries less than 30 minutes ago?  

Amazon is replacing my groceries but can't deliver them until tomorrow night.  As my brother said "24 hour delivery".  Luckily I don't need the groceries tomorrow to make my recipe. 

My neighbor came to get a plate of goodies.  He was so happy seeing a plate full of sweets.  I really like putting smiles on people's faces.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!