Saturday, July 17, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-NINE OF COOKING COURSE

 I got up this morning and finished my cooking project.  It was a three day project.  I made a German Cheesecake.  I am not sure I ever had a German Cheesecake before.  I never really had many cheesecakes in my life since I have been lactose intolerant basically my whole life.  Plus I am not really fond of cheesecake and if I was to eat something with dairy (pre-vegan days) I would rather eat ice cream.  

The German Cheesecake took most of yesterday to make and cook.  Today I decorated it with strawberries and blueberries.  It is creamy and lemony.  The crust is a sweet crust.  This is such a scrumptious cheesecake.  


After making the cheesecake beautiful, Lucky and I went for a long walk in a park.  We walked for 2.5 miles.  We saw lots of dogs and some people.  

I watched A Quiet Place 2.  I would rename it "Bad Decisions".  I was screaming at the screen.  I have never seen so many people make so many bad decisions.  When someone says "stay here until I get back".  Stay there until they get back.  Don't go poking around.  It never ends well.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!