Friday, July 16, 2021

LAAB AND TOFU

 I did a lot of cooking today.  I spent the day baking.  The item is in the fridge chilling and will be revealed tomorrow.  It was once again a multi-day project.  I had to do one part yesterday.  Today was the main part and tomorrow will be the presentation part.

This evening, after doing the 2-mile walking DVD, I cooked Laab with Tofu.   It requires a lot of mushrooms and tofu.  I had a mixed box of mushrooms that needed to be cooked before they went bad.  I stir-fried the tofu and mushrooms with sauces and ate it with rice.  I was supposed to make jasmine rice but I went the easy route and put some white rice in the rice cooker while I was doing the walking DVD and let it cook while I worked out.

 


The laab was really delicious and I have some leftover for tomorrow's lunch.  I have so much in my fridge I have a hard time finding room for anything else.

My dog walker's daughter has requested more banana bread chocolate chip cookies.  She doesn't eat any of the desserts I make so I was surprised she liked these cookies.  She just doesn't like sweets but she likes these cookies.  I have two very ripe bananas so I may make her a quick batch.  She is so cute and she is so good with Lucky.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!