Saturday, July 3, 2021

TOMATO AND ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE

 I put the laundry in first thing this morning.  I wanted to make sure I can get all the laundry I need to get done this weekend.  I have my regular laundry plus sheets and towels plus my comforter plus a ton of dog towels.  I have dog towels stacked up from dog baths, dogs in the rain, dogs getting sick, dogs on furniture, dogs in beds, dogs just needing a "blanket".  They all need to be cleaned and I have been lazy and not cleaned them.  It is past due time to clean them and then clean out the washer.  It will take time and I was going to do it three months ago but then I decided to put in solar and decided to wait.  Why not clean them when I was paying a lot less for electricity?  The towels were not going anywhere.  They aren't wet or anything; just smelly like a dog.  

This weekend is the weekend.  It is fairly sunny and I can wash them over the holiday once I finish my towels and bedding.  Then the whole washer and dryer gets cleaned out.

I made a Tomato and Zucchini/Squash Casserole.  It has yellow squash and green zucchini and tomatoes with vegan cheese and spices.  It tastes delicious.  It was a Pillsbury recipe that I changed around. 


I can't wait to eat dinner.  I haven't decided what to eat with it.  

Lucky and I went out for a walk and ran into a neighbor I haven't seen in 9 months.  She is a pediatrician and her husband is also a doctor.  They have two small kids around the ages of my niece and nephew but their daughter is the older one.  Their daughter LOVES Lucky and she is so gentle with Lucky.  Lucky is so good with her.  We talked for 1/2 hour.  Then Lucky and I walked our mile.

I finally finished season 2 of The Umbrella Academy.  I watched season one while commuting on mass transit and in doctor's waiting rooms.  I used to download the episodes and watch them on my phone.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!