Saturday, July 24, 2021

SWEET, SPICY AND SAUCY NOODLES

 I wanted to make a noodle dish for dinner tonight.  I took some ramen noodles (you know the ramen noodles from those packets many of you bought in college for 10 for $5) and threw out the seasoning packet.  I boiled the noodles and fried tofu.  Then I sauted the veggies (I used bok choy and shitake mushrooms) then I added a sauce.  It all came together in the pan.  It was super easy to make and it made enough for at least two meals.  It was so tasty.  

Today was a resting day.  Lucky was sick and she wanted to sit on my lap most of the day.  No it wasn't her limp, it was her stomach.  She had her usual stomach upset and she had diarrhea all day.  She didn't want to eat but I managed to get her medicine down her.

That was most of the day.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!