Friday, July 23, 2021

I PASSED THE VEGAN PASTRY ESSENTIALS COURSE

 I took my course test today and after a little bump I passed the test.  I found a mistake in the test so it looked like I got one incorrect.  I wrote to the school afterward and told them there is a mistake.  

Now I move on to French Pastry Classics. I was going to do Fine Italian Pastries & Desserts but I don't have the alcohol that I need.  My neighbor said he would help me get the alcohol and I need to connect with him.  

I didn't cook anything today because I spent the time taking my test and then shopping for the ingredients that I need from WholeFoods.  Luckily I don't need to get anything from Amazon this time.  I have so many items already that I don't need to buy anything exotic.  The only item I can't seem to find is soy cream.  It doesn't seem to exist in America. There is something on Amazon but it is in another language and I am not sure that is what I want. 

I went on a long walk by myself today.  I walked 5,000 steps.  Lucky went to the beach with the dog walker and he said he took it easy with her today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!