Thursday, July 22, 2021

VEGAN BURRITO

 Once again I worked today for a bit.  Then I made lunch.  I made a vegan burrito out of TVP (textured vegetable protein), spinach, vegan cheese, tomatoes and salsa.  It was super good.  

I had my food delivery and that took some time to put the food away since I bought about 12 bags of food.  I needed a lot of food and other things like toothpaste and dog poop bags.  Necessary things.  I was also out of flour and sugar and that makes cooking pastries sort of difficult.

Since Lucky has been limping on her left rear leg I decided that an outside walk was out of the question so I did a DVD inside walk for 2 miles.  She sat and watched me with her sad face.

That was the whole day believe it or not.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!