Sunday, July 4, 2021

HAPPY JULY 4TH!!

 For July 4th I, of course, woke up and watched the annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.  Yes, I am a vegan but this is an annual sport that I watch.  Plus one of the winners is from the West Coast and we all cheer for him.  Joey "Jaws" Chestnut is scarily amazing at competitive eating.  I find it so interesting.  Even if they were eating pounds of broccoli I would still find it fascinating.  

Then I started more laundry.  I got four loads of laundry and drying done today before the 4pm deadline. 

Lucky and I went on a walk.  We did our regular walk backwards today to try something different.  

I decided to use up a banana that was soft.  I made Vegan Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They taste amazing!  So good and banana-y!!  

I watched a Boss Baby 2 and The Queen's Corgi in between the cooking, walking and laundry. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!