Sunday, July 18, 2021

BANANA SUNDAY

 I had two overripe bananas that needed to get used.  I had a request from my dog walker's daughter for some more of the Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I decided I would make another batch and give her half.  She is a good kid and Lucky loves her so much.  

Then I wanted to make Banana Ice Cream for National Ice Cream Day.  So banana day it was.  

I did not walk today.  I needed a day off.  Lucky was not happy about sitting around all day.  

I did laundry and ran the dishwasher.  Then I watched TV.  I watched this Netflix limited show Unbelievable.  It is not for everyone. It is about a serial rapist and a young woman is victimized twice once by her perpetrator and second by the detectives who who accused her of fabricating her harrowing story.  It has two of my favorite female actors: Merritt Weaver (Nurse Jackie, Welcome to Marwen) and Toni Collette (Knives Out, United States of Tara, Little Miss Sunshine).  I thought is was a moving and thought provoking and edge of your seat show.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!