Friday, July 30, 2021

BAKING PLANNING TODAY

 I thought I was going to bake today but I looked at the baking I had planned and I realized it needed some planning.  The recipe has seven steps and I needed to plan them out.  There are general steps like: take the puree out of the freezer on Friday night, make the dough on Saturday (it has to rise twice and then bake for 25 min), take the mango out of the freezer on Saturday night and plate the dish.  

I had to plan the whole thing out and realized it will take two days since something has to soak overnight after it is baked.  So, I am starting it tomorrow morning and hopefully it will be completed on Sunday afternoon.

My neighbor's little boy (he is probably 3.5-4 years old) saw me today and said "thank you for the cake.  It was good.  Are you making more?"  His nanny told him he couldn't say that.  I thought it was cute.  

Some other neighbors have volunteered to buy my liquor and the butane gas for me.  I want to use my butane torch but my state doesn't allow me to get butane gas shipped to me.  S'mores!!  

Tomorrow I have to plan the next dessert.  These French pastries have so many steps and ingredients.  

After Lucky went with the dog walker, I took a 2 mile walk.  I just put on my audio book and I take off walking.  It is getting easier to go up the hill.  I was so wrapped up in my audio book that I missed my turnoff and went all the way up the steep hill. Working those glut muscles.

Today is my seven year Veganiversary.  I have been a vegetarian (and lactose intolerant) since I was a teenager.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!