Sunday, July 11, 2021

MORE THAI FOOD

 Okay, I wanted to eat more Thai food.  I ate drunken noodles for two nights and now I want to eat another Thai dish.  I made Pad Thai.  If you remember last time I didn't really like it that much.  I think the recipe had me put in too much Tamarind paste.  This time I put 1/3 the Tamarind paste and it tasted better.  Next time I will put a little less.  Tamarind is a really strong flavor.  The Pad Thai was really good and I ate 1/2 of what I made.  


I woke up this morning and didn't take a shower and didn't feed the animals.  I got in the car and went to the ATM.  I found an ATM that is inside and I thought that would be safer.  I drove to the more suburban area and went inside where the ATM was and there was a homeless person sleeping inside.  I suddenly felt less safe since I was taking out money.  I kept one eye on the person who was sleeping and one hand on my pepper spray.  I took out my money and got out of there.  The person never moved.

I went right to the gas station and had to go in since I had cash.  The guy was super nice and was telling someone to get vaccinated since he had Covid months ago and said it was no joke.  He also broke a big bill that the ATM machine gave me.   I got a full tank and headed home and it wasn't even 10 am. 

I spent time putting things away.  Cleaning up a little. I finally boxed up my tax prep from April and put my puzzle back on my card table so I can work on it again.  It was on my dining room table but the lighting is so bad there I couldn't work on it.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!