Saturday, July 10, 2021

THAI "NOT TAKEOUT" FOOD

 I had a hankering for vegan Thai food but I thought "why buy takeout when I can make the food myself?" So, I made my own Drunken Noodles.  I made a double batch so I could eat it for two days.  It was so good and it definitely curbed my Thai food hankering.


I took Lucky for a walk. I wanted to take her to the park but yesterday I tried to get gasoline but my new credit card would not work and I didn't have much cash.  I am so low on gasoline that I am nervous to use any of it to go for a joy ride until I get gasoline.  My plan is to go get some cash and get some gasoline during the hours when no one is out and about. 

My neighbor came by for a plate of treats and I gave her four different things.  She was so happy.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!