Tuesday, July 20, 2021

BANANA BROWNIES

 What a day!!!  I had a phone meeting with my nutritionist at 9 am.  He is so inspirational and keeps me on target which is no easy task during Covid and the lockdown.  

Then I had some work to do.  I was going to cook something but I kept getting work emails and calls so I never got going.  I also forgot to take something out of the freezer last night so I was already behind.  Instead I posted Banana Brownies that I made a week or so ago.  I made the brownies and then put them in the freezer to use for another day.  They came out great.  


Then I talked to my rep for an hour because I can't afford to get my full subscription so she gave me a break on a partial subscription.  We have been "friends" for years.  

I got a one-mile walk in with Lucky.  I needed it after sitting on my butt all day.

Then I met with my social media guy for an hour to discuss next steps.  Then an hour phone call with my client.  Then I finally ate dinner and the day was done. Phew! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!