Monday, July 5, 2021

USED UP EXTRA DOUGH

 I had some dough leftover from making the apple pie so today I made two mini apple pies.  The are so cute and probably delicious.  I am probably going to give them away since I have 1/4 of the original pie still in the fridge.  I also have 1/2 the galette.  

I spent some time today doing the end of the laundry.  I cleaned dog towels, rugs, blankets.  I washed a tablecloth from so long ago.  Everything is clean including the washing machine that I scoured and put through the cleaning cycle.  All before the 4pm deadline.

I then reorganized and cleaned part of my bedroom.  I am finally taking out one of the dog cages in my bedroom.  I had two because I had two dogs but I haven't had two dogs for a year so it is time to remove the second cage.  This gives me so much more real estate in the room.  I can also get in my drawers without moving a cage.  Once I get some boxes removed from my garage, I will have more room in my garage to access and reorganize things.

I made a fun dinner so that took up a bunch of time.  I made huli huli sauce to put on cauliflower.  I also put it on some tofu.  It is really tasty.  

I didn't get to walk today with all the other things going on.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!