Monday, July 12, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

 Today was Chocolate Cake with Raspberries and Chocolate Cream.  It tastes amazing and the kind of thing I could overdose on.  The chocolate cake tastes like devil's food cake and the raspberries are just amazing cooked in it.  Then the cream is like a dream on top.  Unfortunately the cream did not stiffen as much as I wanted it to but I am going to try to fix it tomorrow.  It really photographed well.



I had fun making it.  I almost forgot the raspberries because I got a phone call right as I was putting it in the oven.

I didn't get to go on a walk today.  It is really overcast and it was getting late so I decided today was a day off.  I had a work thing this morning where I had to present and I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon so I had a full day, what with making a cake and all.  

I watched few new movies lately: Boss Baby 2, The Tomorrow War, Fatherhood, Infinite, Nobody and The Queen's Corgi.  Here's a quick run down.  Boss Baby 2: I need to watch it again because I was tired and would probably give it a bad rating.  Don't watch it when you are tired.  The Tomorrow War: I liked it.  Scifi but interesting concept.  I can't get over how different Chris Pratt looks in the movie. Did he just gain weight or what??  Fatherhood: Very good movie.  Kevin Hart is so good.   Infinite: Sort of confusing at the very beginning.  But good Scifi movie.  If you believe in reincarnation you will love this.  Nobody: I liked this movie a lot.  You try to start over and people won't let you.  Pretty violent.  The Queen's Corgi: So cute.  It is an animated movie about the Queen's dog with a message.

I called the doctor about Lucky not eating so well today and he wants to see her tomorrow.  So we are going to the vets office tomorrow morning.  Cross your fingers I find descent parking.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!