Wednesday, March 31, 2021

DAY FOUR POST COVID VACCINE

 First, I am feeling pretty much the same.  I am almost convinced that I have costrochondritis; inflammation in the cartilage.  Right now it is in my upper rib cage and under arm.  I am sure it will subside soon.

I looked back and I guess I never mentioned my tooth.  I wasn't sure anything bad occurred so maybe that is why I never said anything.  Last week I was eating a second day of the Black Bean Salad and I crunched down unsuspectingly on a piece of a walnut shell.  I thought it had dislodged a piece or broke off a piece of my filling. It didn't hurt but I tasted metal and that is never good.  A few hours later I went to sleep and didn't wear my night guard and I thought maybe I ground and clenched the filling back into my tooth.  

I called the dentist in the morning and made an appointment for today.  The dentist did x-rays and took a photo and sure enough, I broke my filling in half and I guess my grinding and clenching stuck the loose piece back in place and lodged it between my crown and the piece that didn't dislodge.  For once my grinding and clenching came in handy. Well, it means another crown.  She couldn't do it today and I have to go back in a few days but they used the extra time to clean my teeth!  

I made a lovely rift on Korean Mungbean Cream Pasta.  It is Mungbean pasta with mushrooms and spinach.  It was super tasty.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!