Wednesday, March 10, 2021

DAY SIXTY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

 Well, my hand is almost healed. I am down to four band-aids.  The band-aids went from the big band-aids to the middle sized band-aids now I have three little 2.5" band-aids and one medium sized band-aid.  I am working my way down.  I continued to wear a plastic glove to keep it clean while I cooked today.

I made an interesting dessert today. It was Banana with Tapioca Pearls.  First I had to make Tapioca Pearls. Basically I took Tapioca flour and made little balls.  I assume this is what is at the bottom of Bubble Tea.  I don't get the attraction but some people love them. Then I boiled the bananas and added some more tapioca to the water.  I put the banana concoction in a bowl and put the tapioca balls and peanuts and toasted coconut on top.  It is tasty and not too sweet.  

Last night after posting my photo of my Pho soup, I saw that someone on Instagram took my post and my photo and stole it and posted it on their Instagram.  For those of you who don't know, that is not allowed and illegal.  Photos are copyrighted and are intellectual property. I actually pay a company to scan the internet to locate my photos if they are being used without my permission.  After spending half the day, I got Instagram to take the photo on the other Instagram down.  The good guys won!!   

That was basically my whole day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!