Monday, March 22, 2021

DAY SEVENTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 Bibimbap!  It is a Korean bowl that has rice and usually meat.  The vegan version has rice, shocked spinach and sprouts and sauted carrots and zucchini.  Then there is some Korean pepper paste in the middle (Gochujang).  I liked all of it but the pepper paste made my eyes tear.  I made two bowls and on the second I did not include the pepper paste.  It is really tasty and light.  

I was very excited when I woke up today.  Yesterday I posted on my Instagram a photo of an Amy's brand vegan wrap.  This morning I woke up and the company Amy's wrote back to me, liked my photo and said "So glad you enjoyed!" with a heart emoji.  That was my first try at tagging a company and they wrote back to me!  So exciting!  

Well, the 25 lb bag of dog food is still on my porch.  Fed Ex did not show up today. The woman at Chewy obviously did not make a Fed Ex pick up appointment for me like she said she did.  I called Fed Ex late in the day and they had no record of any pick up.  Seriously?!  I fixed it and they are coming tomorrow.  She also put 1 pound on the label.  Boy that delivery driver would have been surprised when he got a 25 lb box instead.  

I haven't slept well the last two nights with this box on my porch.  I need to go to bed early tonight. Night.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!