Friday, March 19, 2021

DAY SEVENTY-ONE OF COOKING COURSE

 Today is my third day of cooking Korean food.  I made Gimbap - Korean Sushi. I used stir fried carots, sauted spinach, cucumber and sushi rice.  It was all rolled in nori sheets.  I have so much experience now rolling sushi, I free hand rolled it.  I made two rolls and after eating a few pieces, I gave the rest to my friend S.  So far it is my favorite sushi but don't get excited, I still don't like sushi. 

 I am up to 700 followers on my Instagram.  So exciting! 

I got a large food delivery today.  I needed so many things and it had been a long time since I had a food delivery.  For once I got everything I asked for and nothing wacky showed up or was missing. 

Lucky update: she went on her first walk since Monday.  She seems fine.  I think she is healed.  

Still no luck getting a vaccine date.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!