Thursday, April 1, 2021

DAY FIVE POST COVID VACCINE

 I am feeling somewhat better.  My shoulder and back feel all better.  My neck is still a bit stiff. My chest is still hurting but not as much. It hurts to breathe hard, laugh, cough, sneeze and yawn.  I am coughing a lot but it will go away soon.

Today was the assessment for solar power.  He was supposed to come between 10-12.  So of course he showed up at 11:40.  The assessment took over one hour.  I had another meeting at 1pm.  So my calm day turned into meeting after meeting.  The assessment went well and I should have the results in a few days.  

Then I met with my social media guy.  That was a successful meeting that I ate my microwaved lunch during.  Then I had a doctor's appointment with my cardiologist.  She just wanted to check in.  Nothing worth noting.

It was about 80 degrees F today.  It is really early to be this hot. It is 9pm and I have windows open.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!