Friday, March 12, 2021

DAY SIXTY-SEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

 I made two dishes today for the cooking course.  First I made Fried Tofu with Tomato Sauce.  It tastes SO good.  The tomatoes and tofu were sauted with vegan fish sauce and vegan oyster sauce.  

Then I still had some time so I made another dish.  The recipe was Steamed Eggplant with Ginger Sauce.  Of course I can't eat eggplant so I swapped it out for Shitake mushrooms. I steamed the mushrooms and put the ginger sauce on them.  I have never had such amazing tasting mushrooms before.  

It was a very tasty afternoon.  

I had a friend date with S to watch a Netflix movie.  We both started the movie at the same time and text throughout the movie.  We watched I Care A Lot.  It was not exactly like we thought it was going to be. It was billed as a comedy.  I would say a Dark Comedy if anything.  It is not a laugh out loud movie.  It is a unique movie. Dianne Weist is not in it as much as I thought she would be.  Peter Dinklage was in it a lot.  I enjoyed it a lot but it was just not what I thought it was going to be.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!