Monday, March 8, 2021

ITS BEEN A YEAR

 Today is my one year anniversary of being in my home.  Yes, I have left a few times for emergencies (emergency room, dental emergency, car inspection, my dog passing away, etc.)  but essentially I have been in my home for one year.  I have found many ways to keep myself occupied. First I had more work to keep me busy. Then once work dried up, I binge watched SO many things and now I am participating in the vegan cooking course and social media.  

At first I ordered takeout food about three times a month but now I don't remember the last time I ordered takeout food.  I am cooking the items I would normally order.  I mastered ordering almost anything online. 

Today is Lucky's 13th birthday.  I surprised her with some doggie ice cream made from banana, peanut butter and almond milk.  She loved it.  Her dog walker gave her a present: a new toy!  She adores it.


I had a little mishap in the kitchen today. I was going to make Pho today but while I was washing a bowl, the bowl slipped off the drying rack.  I tried to catch it and it shattered in my hand.  I have five cuts and band-aids on my hand.  I decided to lay down with my bandaged hand and skip the cooking today.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!