Friday, March 26, 2021

DAY SEVENTY-SEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

 It happened! I have a vaccination date.  I thought it would never happen.  Today after spending 30 minutes looking for a date, I called my doctor because I read on a facebook help group that people were being asked for a doctor's letter for the tier for Individual at higher risk.  I read that I didn't have to bring any proof and that I just had to say I was in the tier but then I read that people were getting doctor letters.  I contacted my doctor's office to get a letter and his office called me and said it is illegal to ask any medical information and that I can certify myself at the vaccination site.  If they do ask, it is a HIPAA violation and I should call the state and complain.  

The doctor's office also explained that in one week another tier was going to open up and I should hurry up and get my vaccine while there are fewer people waiting for vaccines.  She told me one place she knew had appointments open and explained how to get an appointment.  I did what she said and sure enough it worked.  I got an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.  It is not a drive through but I need to get a shot before next Thursday when thousands and thousands more people will be looking to get appointments.  I have a second appointment three weeks later. 

Today was another crazy day.  On Monday my week was pretty empty.  Then I don't know what happened. Today there was a discussion on email about solar panels with my brothers.  I met with a client.  I attended a webinar.  I contacted my dentist because I may have injured a filling.  It hasn't fallen out but it bothered me last night and I tasted metal.  It feels better today but I probably ground it all night and I was afraid to put my night guard on. I have an appointment on Wednesday to get it checked just in case.  Meanwhile I am not chewing on that side.

Then I made dinner.  I made Korean Mungbean Cream Pasta.  It is my first time making Cashew Nut Milk and Mungbeans.  The pasta is tasty with mushrooms, mungbeans and the cashew nut milk.  I really enjoyed this dish and would make it again. 

That was about my day.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!