Sunday, March 7, 2021

STARTING TAX PREPARATION

I was going to start my tax preparation last weekend but I wasn't feeling well. Now that I am feeling better I started my tax prep this weekend.  This is not my favorite thing to do.  Between invoicing my clients and tax prep, they are equally my least favorite thing to do.  

Poor little Lucky is having one of her upset stomach episodes today.  She hasn't eaten today and is walking around doing yoga stretches and sleeping.  She is so unhappy and uncomfortable.  She stands in front of me and just stares at me imploring me to fix it but I am unable to.  She just has to get it out of her system. Poor baby.

 Last night I watched the movie The High Note. I really liked it and really enjoyed the music in the movie.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!