Monday, March 15, 2021

NO INTERNET MOST OF THE DAY

 I got the internet back during the night but then lost it again around 7:30 am.  I was frustrated.  I called the company and let them know.  I got the internet back again around 10:30am.  I also got an email explaining that something went wrong with a tower.  

Then I lost the internet again.  I got it back again.  It is weird how much of our lives now revolve around the internet. 

Lucky went for a long walk with the dog walker today.  She came back and was limping.  Not really limping more like stiff.  Her back leg is sort of stiff.  She doesn't want to walk and just wants to sleep.  I called the vet but they had already left for the day.  I will call again tomorrow. I hope she just strained a muscle and it isn't something serious. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!