Thursday, March 18, 2021

DAY SEVENTY OF COOKING COURSE

 I made my second Korean dish today, Ssambap. It is like a lettuce wrap. Inside was Bulgogi which is a vegan version with cauliflower, red pepper, mushrooms, and carrots.  Then there is a sauce called Ssamjang that was a bit spicy and made my eyes tear.  It is my favorite Korean dish so far.  

It took a bunch of pots and pans and dishes to make but it was worth it. I have some leftover for tomorrow's lunch.

Lucky update: She seems much better today. I am definitely sending her for a walk tomorrow.  She didn't go today and I am happy since it poured cats and dogs all afternoon.  She would have been miserable.  This evening she wanted to play fetch over and over so it is time for her to get out of the house.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!