Sunday, March 28, 2021

DAY AFTER FIRST VACCINE

Well, last night after getting my first vaccine I started not feeling great. I know it is typical to get headaches and aches. I was ready for that. I had pressure and pain on the side I got the shot. The pressure and pain is in my shoulder, chest and back. That was unexpected. I was also tired and fell asleep early. 

When I woke up this morning I had much more pain in my shoulder, back and chest. As the day went on I also had progressive pain in my neck.  I spent the day in bed sleeping and watching TV. I have been instructed by my doctor relatives to call my doctor tomorrow if I am not better.  I hope I will feel better tomorrow. Honestly, this does not make me look forward to the second shot. 😜

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!