Thursday, March 11, 2021

DAY SIXTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 I met with my social media guy again today.  He is so helpful with all my questions.  Today we talked about rating social media.  Do I use Instagram?  What about TikTok?  Should I post videos on Youtube?  Is Facebook in or out? Are blogs still a thing?  It is all so much.  But if I want to do this and be serious, I have to learn how to do it all and really dive right in.  I think I have a serious social media plan for now. We are meeting again in two weeks.  

I made the best salad today.  I made a Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad.  It has stir fried vegetables, fried tofu, and rice noodles.  Then there is the dressing.  It is so good.  I ate it for dinner.  It was so flavorful with the veggies tasting so great.

Poor Lucky has not been feeling well.  It is weird. She doesn't want to eat but she wants to play.  I think she is having the stomach thing again where she has gas in her intestines.  After 24 hours I got her to eat a little tonight. I am sure she will be fine.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!