Wednesday, March 24, 2021

DAY SEVENTY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

This was a crazy day.  I literally had zero on my calendar.  I thought I would get so much done today.  Nope!

First thing I get a notification from my credit screening company (I have it because my info was in an employee's briefcase and the briefcase was stolen a number of years ago) that someone was trying to get my credit report.  I tried to log in and my account was locked.  Ugh.  I had to call and talk to a person.  That now added on 30 minutes of him figuring out why my account was locked (from the credit report request) and then I had to get a new login.  Once that was cleared up, my dog walker showed up with 30 rolls of toilet paper.  Thirty rolls!  I haven't seen thirty rolls of toilet paper all at one time for one year.  I feel that is a sign that things are getting better.

 Fed Ex finally came and picked up the 25 lb of dog food.  I thought it was never going to leave my porch.  Then they dropped off my new box of dog food.  Yay!

I made Black Bean Salad - Kongjaban.  It is black beans cooked with walnuts, cashews, sesame seeds, and a sauce made from soy sauce, sesame oil, agave and some other stuff.  The black bean mixture is mixed in with salad greens.  I can't believe it is so good.  I have some leftover for tomorrow.  

I have 1,000 followers!!  I am so excited.  That is a good accomplishment. 

I am soaking nuts for two reasons today.  I am soaking cashews to make cashew milk and soaking nuts and oats for Yam Soup.  Next I am fermenting some things.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!