Wednesday, March 17, 2021

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

 For St. Patrick's Day I made brownie cupcakes with green icing. I thought this would be a fun.  Only one thing went wrong. The cupcake tins I used are really old and they stuck to the brownies.  So now I may have to rethink what to do with the brownies.  It put me in the mood for St. Paddy's Day.

I used my new re-usable pastry bag and tips from my brother and sister-in-law from Christmas.  It worked perfectly.  I am still working on my technique but I thought I did pretty good for a first timer.  Watching all those baking shows paid off!

Lucky Update: Lucky seems to be doing better.  She doesn't growl when I touch her backside. She slept most of the day since she was drugged.  She is walking better.  I think she should be good to go tomorrow with the dog walker.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!