Monday, March 29, 2021

SECOND DAY AFTER VACCINE

Okay. I am feeling a little bit better. I still have the chills. I am just so cold. It was 75 degrees F here today and I am wearing a sweet shirt, long pants and I'm wrapped in a fleece blanket. I was on the couch so that was a step in the right direction. My neck still hurts as well as the pressure/pain in my shoulder, chest and back. It hurts to cough and sneeze. Plus I am tired.

I am wondering if I am having an autoimmune response from the shot and also from not taking my meds for now three weeks.  It is an interesting thing to think about. 

I called the doctor but haven't heard back. I might not since I told him don't bother to contact me if there is nothing to say. 

So another day of rest. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!