Thursday, March 25, 2021

DAY SEVENTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 This is probably the busiest day I have had in months. First I had deliveries.  Then I had to figure out my fruits and veggies that I was going to order for my bi-monthly delivery.  I ordered my food and then took a quick shower.  Then I began the nut milk production.  

First I made the cashew milk which consists of taking the cashews that I soaked overnight and putting them in the blender with some water.  I got about 2 cups of cashew milk. 

 Then I took the nuts and oats that I soaked overnight and did basically the same thing.  It was a bit more involved since it also had oats and it was a larger quantity.  I got about 4 cups of nut/oat milk.  

I took the nut/oat milk and used it to make Yam Soup.  I chopped up part of a yam and blended it up and added some of the nut/oat milk.  Then I heated it up. It is really good and creamy. 

Then I had a meeting with my social media guy.  Then straight into a video conference to see/hear my friend speak on a panel.  Then I could clean up my mess, workout and make some dinner and watched a video school on whales for a few minutes. Whew!  What a day!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!