Sunday, March 14, 2021

DAY SIXTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

Happy Pi Day!  I did it!  I finally made pizza dough!  I figured out how to use yeast to make the dough.  The pizza came out terrific.  I already ate two pieces.  I make a pizza with sauce, vegan cheese, red peppers, black olives, spinach and fresh basil.  


I found out my very old oven has a section that is perfect for proofing.

This time my pizza dough making was less traumatic.  

Once I finished the pizza I took my Italian section test and I passed.  I have my certificate.  I now have 4 certificates.  Now I am starting the Korean chapter.

My internet service went down and has been down all day.  A few months ago I downloaded some movies onto my iPad just in case.  I had something to do during my long hours of no internet service.  I watched The Meg and Mulan II.  I hope I have internet service tomorrow.  I have work to get done.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!