Tuesday, March 9, 2021

DAY SIXTY-FOUR OF COOKING COURSE

 Well, my hand is not as bad as it looked yesterday.  Most of the cuts are healing already.  Two of them will take awhile. One of them is because it is between my fingers and it keeps getting ripped apart.  I am going to be fine.  I just look funny with 5 band aids on my hand.  I wore a plastic glove today when I cooked to make sure I kept it safe.

I finally got around to making the Pho soup.  It turned out okay.  It took a long time to make it since the stock took over one hour to cook.  I have a bunch leftover for a few days.  It was perfect timing since it started to rain just as I finished making it.  It has mushrooms, noodles, tofu, spinach and radishes.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!