Thursday, March 4, 2021

FEELING BETTER

 I am feeling better today.  For over a week I have been having heart palpitations.  I think I was just tired from those heart palpitations for so many days.  It is exhausting to have your heart race for so many days. The last two days I took it easy on doctor's orders and now I feel much better. 

The doctor called and nothing has changed from years past. She is going to give me some medicine I can take when I get another day where I have hours of palpitations. The medication will stop the palpitations. Turns out I had 117 super ventricular tachycardia episodes in two weeks.  The longest was 17 seconds.  17 seconds doesn't sound long except when it is your heart or an earthquake, then it seems forever!

I had a meeting with a social media guy who is helping me with my project.  He was so helpful and kind. He seemed surprised how far I got on my own.  I think he thought he was going to start from square one "this is instagram".  We are going to meet again next week and go over some other stuff.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!