Sunday, March 1, 2020

WOMEN'S MONTH

Yes, March is Women's Month.  A whole month to hear about strong women.  I am going to see if I can come up with 31 strong, smart, independent, and classy women and post their information.  A little female history lesson.

My first pick is: Rosa Parks. The United States Congress has called her "the first lady of civil rights" and "the mother of the freedom movement". She is best know for her role in the Montgomery bus boycott.  She refused to relinquish her seat on a bus in the "colored section" when the "whites only" section was full.  She has always been a role model for me.  


I am supposed to be doing my tax prep but I have found various things to do instead.  I sorted the paperwork for my foster kid, did laundry, organized my bills and worked on my puzzle.  I have to work on my tax prep because my appointment with my tax person is Friday.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!