Sunday, March 22, 2020

NO CORONAVIRUS

Today I got some unexpected news.

I woke up with my plan of having a Frozen Marathon.  Can you have a marathon with two movies?  Anyway, I was going to watch Frozen and Frozen II.  I will admit I watched Frozen when it first came out and hated it.  I was forced to watch Frozen again about a year ago with my foster son and I fell asleep.  I had a very low opinion of the movie but I promised someone I would watch the two movies today so I muscled through.

I actually enjoyed Frozen today.  Maybe enough time had gone by since the movie and music was shoved down our throats.

Frozen II on the other hand, I found a bit confusing.  Maybe it was because I fell asleep in the middle and woke up and had to rewind.  Maybe I need to watch it another time.  I don't know.  5th power.  Huh?!

In the middle of the movies I got the call.  I was surprised since I was told I wouldn't get the call for 3-7 days.  I am negative for Coronavirus.  Now this is going to sound weird but I am scared a bit.  If I had it and it was a mild case, I would have had it and been done with it.  Now I am weaker and my immune system is weaker.  I feel like I have to be even more careful.  The disease is spreading more and I am even more susceptible. I will be not be going outside for now.  Not to the post box, not to take out the trash, not to walk the dog.

Women's Month person: Dolly Parton is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music.
 Until tomorrow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!