Saturday, March 28, 2020

VACUUMING DAY 1

I finally felt well enough to start doing some cleaning around the house.  The house needed to be vacuumed so badly.  I started upstairs and vacuumed the dining room and living room.  I did the hallway and the kitchen.  Then I was exhausted and called it a day.

I worked on my puzzle a little bit and then cleaned up the kitchen. I have to take things slow.

I think between Happi's last months and then getting pneumonia I exhausted myself.  In Happi's last months she only slept for a few hours before she got up and then a few more hours and she got up.  It went like that all night every night.  Then the decision to put her to sleep was extremely stressful and caused many sleepless nights.  Then I got pneumonia and that was stressful.  Now I feel like I am just exhausted.  I keep falling asleep at 11 am and at 3:30pm.  I guess I need more rest.

Women's Month person: Eleanor Roosevelt was the niece of one U.S. president, Theodore Roosevelt, and married a man who would become another, Franklin D. Roosevelt. Redefining the role of the first lady, she advocated for human and women's rights, held press conferences and penned her own column. After leaving the White House in 1945, Eleanor became chair of the U.N.'s Human Rights Commission. The groundbreaking first lady died in 1962 in New York City.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!