Thursday, March 5, 2020

BACK CLASS

Today was my second back class.  I was ready to do a good job at the class.  I got there and my back was killing me before we started.  I couldn't do everything we were supposed to but I did what I could.  I think I have gone backward.  My back is hurting me again.  I don't know what I did this time but maybe it wasn't a "thing" just living.

I am going to do the steps the teacher taught me and what I know from when I hurt my back 30 years ago.  Slow and steady is the way to heal.

Women's Month person:  Gloria Steinem was a journalist who got a job at the New York Playboy Club in 1963.  She set out to expose the exploitative working conditions and sexual demands placed on women workers in an article, A Bunny’s Tale, in Playboy magazine.  She became one of the most influential figures in feminist history.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!