Sunday, March 8, 2020

LUCKILY I LOVE MY HOME

Well, the notification came out today.  People who are immune-compromised should stay away from public areas where there are 50 or more people and this includes public transportation.  They should stay home as much as possible and work from home if possible.  There you go.  I am staying home after tomorrow.  I have to do one more run to go to the bank and Whole Foods (I will go early when it is empty) and then I begin sheltering in place.  I have a prescription to pick up in a few days and I spoke to the pharmacy about getting an extra 30 days prescription.

Today I ran a few errands I needed to do: library, food store and pharmacy.  I had to return my DVDs and I wanted to find out about the bookclub at the library.  I found out there is a bookclub at the library and I was going to try it out but all activities and events at the library have been cancelled.  Actually almost all activities and events in my area have been cancelled or postponed.  All sports events, and concerts are cancelled.  Some schools, universities are doing online classes.  I wanted to the movie Onward this weekend but decided it was not a good idea.  At the pharmacy people on the wait line were standing feet apart.  This is not the way it normally is.  Usually I am fighting for my personal space.

Luckily, I like my home and I have tons to do here.  Fingers crossed I don't get sick.

Women's Month Person:  Anne Frank was a German-born Dutch-Jewish diarist.  She gained fame posthumously with the publication of The Diary of a Young Girl, in which she documents her life in hiding from 1942 to 1944, during the German occupation of the Netherlands in World War II.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!