Tuesday, March 24, 2020

PUBLIC BROADCASTING SERVICE

I am starting to feel better.  I worked a bit today.  My client had an emergency and I tried to handle it for them.

I also started watching Little Women on PBS.  I found out that I could pay a fee and watch anything on PBS at any time.  It is great.  I can never catch the things I want to watch on PBS.  It isn't like HBO in real time but if a series is on PBS, it will be on the PBS app.  It may not have local programming.  I just always miss things like the three nights of Little Women.  Now I can watch it at my own time.  Especially now when I have lots of time.

Tonight is order food from a restaurant night.  I ordered Thai food to be delivered.  I wanted to support my local restaurants.  I want them to be around when this pandemic is over.

Women's Month person: Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell received a medical degree in 1849, she was the first female to join the Medical Register of the General Medical Council. She practiced as a physician and encouraged other women to pursue careers in medicine until her death in 1910.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!