Thursday, March 26, 2020

NEW PUZZLE

I am starting a new puzzle today.  I am excited to do this puzzle.  It has a lot more pieces but they are all regular puzzle pieces and not the weird shaped pieces like the Christmas puzzle.


I got this awesome card from the Veterinarian's office today.  It was a condolence card and inside was a surprise.  I guess when they took Happi away to put her IV in they also made an imprint of her paw print.  It was inside of the card.  It took my breath away when I opened the card.  My baby's paw print.


Women's Month person:  Julia Child was an American cooking teacher, author, and television personality. She is recognized for bringing French cuisine to the American public with her debut cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and her subsequent television programs, the most notable of which was The French Chef, which premiered in 1963.


 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!