Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CHRISTMAS PUZZLE

I worked today.  I worked a lot.  But I was on hold for a long time and during that time I worked on my puzzle.  I have been working on this puzzle since December.  There were a few things that sidetracked me: the holidays, trip to Florida, doing my taxes, my sweet dog Happi getting sick and passing, and me getting sick.  Today was the day I finally finished the puzzle.

This is where it was earlier today:

This is it finished:
Now I can start another one since we were just told the shelter-in-place was going to be prolonged until May.  Yippee!

Women's Month person: Jane Goodall is an English primatologist and anthropologist. Considered to be the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees, Goodall is best known for her 60-year study of social and family interactions of wild chimpanzees since she first went to Gombe Stream National Park in Tanzania in 1960. She is the founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and the Roots & Shoots programme, and she has worked extensively on conservation and animal welfare issues. She has served on the board of the Nonhuman Rights Project since its founding in 1996. In April 2002, she was named a UN Messenger of Peace. Dr. Goodall is also honorary member of the World Future Council.



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!